Happy St. Patty's Day Happy St. Patty's Day

Loved every sick second of it

more! More! MORE!!!!

Garland Vs. The Imps Garland Vs. The Imps

Imps Rule!

I loved that, it got a little lost in the zany (yet used) door skit but other than that it was great...............IMPS WIN!!! BAWHAHAHAH

Newgrounds Survivor ep2 Newgrounds Survivor ep2

haha that was classic...

Classic man, Classic. the sound and animation need a little more atention. good flash....got me wanting to see more but you gotta stay true to the vilonet side of newgrounds. should have shown STRAWBERRY CLOCK JELLY!!!! (in all it's beautiful glory)

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Yea! a game for musicians, or wannabes

Hell yea, this game rocked! Being a musician myself I loved the little songs i could make in such little time and manipulation. Here is a song with a metal/rock musician's perspective on punk (or how i would play it) 6-681---1---1-181-180---0---2---2--63---3---3---3-685888888 88886-9-------------------4---4---4---4---4---9---9---2---2- --0---0---0---0---c-66-7-7-7-6-b----------------------97-867 -6-867286-34-2-4-1-a-------03184-2-1---1---a999-6786678----- ----------------

I also like how all the little musicians's animations were in time and consistant with what was being played by each repectively. Good fun all around. MAKE ANOTHER!!! I'd donate riffs for a metal/rock version!

Super Pimp 1- Fat John Super Pimp 1- Fat John

Not a bad game, needs more

not a bad game i want to see more johns to kill and more interactivity with people that you can kill, get info, sell your "services" or other pimp like actions :P

perekyle responds:

Damn good idea! Thanks for the input! Ill surely put that in the next game ;)

Fun Fact: Bunnies Fun Fact: Bunnies

more mindless killing........

Whacking anything cute and furry with a shovel is fun. whacking them into jet fans is even more fun. Having a bunch of peta and animal rights activists come out for you to whack into the jet equals super mega-fun for all us psycotic bunny killers out there